Ashiel Neronamyde is a model, poet and writer from Volgograd, Russia.|
The main themes of her photoshoots are gothic, horror, fantasy, fetish, cosplay, cybergothic, military. Sometimes Ashiel is being photographed topless or in lingerie, because in her opinion nothing is more beautiful than lovely nudity.
Since childhood she wrote grim stories and poems. Sometimes Val drew her characters in comics’ style. While studying at school she was one of the best pupils. With her great interest in ancient Greek mythology, demonology, biology and literature she was a white crow among her classmates.
Her exam paper dedicated to Bulgakov`s “Master and Margarita” novel shocked both teachers and pupil with its fundamentality.
After school Valeria decided to be a doctor. Preliminary examination was successfully passed.
First Ashiel’s shoot was for gothic calendar. It was a project of Tatiana Zarubina and Natasha Valter. Natasha invited Neronamyde for partaking. While working on photos for calendar they made best friends.
In the beginning modeling was for Val nothing more than just an interesting hobby. Later, after several shoots it became a part of Ashiel and Ashiel’s life. Infinite images of her dreams and chimeras claimed embodiment. Demons, elves, fairies, ghosts, gothic heroes found their way into the real world.
It`s extremely hard to work as an alternative model in Volgograd. Furthermore, study at medical university takes up much time. Despite all this Ashiel worked as model for photographers and her photos appeared on books covers (about 40), and also on music album covers “Dark Sun” (band “Scream Bird”, 2013), “Gothic Horror” (composer Ross Unger, 2013), songster “Hard Technology” (2013).
Ashiel is certificated physician. She works in the hospital. Maybe it is a reason of her grim humor. Neronamyde is fond of traveling. In her list of must -see- countries there are the USA, Canada, Romania and Germany.
She desires to film in video of her precious “Cradle of Filth”.
A few facts about Ashiel:
- Ashiel loves animals, especially cats. She has a cat named Umbra at her home;
- Ashiel’s fetish is longhaired high aristocratic men;
- She is a metalhead, but she also listens to Dark Wave, Gothic Rock, Dark Ambient and Classic music. Her favorite bands are “Cradle of Filth”, “Dimmu Borgir”, “Draconian” and some other;
- She enjoys fantasy, sci-fi and classic literature. She actually reads books. She thinks that paper sheets are more warm-hearted. Her favorite writers are Nikolay Gumilev, Ann Rise, Michail Bulgakov, Michail Lermontov, Andrzej Sapkowski, Charles Baudelaire, Friedrich Nietzsche, Alexander Blok and Marquis de Sade;
- She is a big comics fan. Her passion are “The Darkness” and “Requiem Chevalier Vampire”;
- Ashiel’s inspiration is in horrors, dreams, favorite music and historical persons like Gilles de Rays, Erzsebet Bathory and Vlad Dracula ;
- She follows an alternative lifestyle.